How can one participate in the shareholder meeting?
There are several ways to take part in Sberbank shareholder meetings:
- Fill in and send paper voting ballots to 19 Vavilova St., Moscow, 117997, Russian Federation
- Attend a meeting in person or through a representative on the day the meeting is held. The proxy form for individuals representing a shareholder at a meeting is available on the bank’s website in the For Shareholders and Investors section
- Vote online on the agenda items by filling in an e-ballot on Sberbank’s website. To do that, shareholders need to get a special login and password from Sberbank’s registrar JSC Status (hotline 8 800 500-8743) at any time before the meeting, or obtain a one-time login and password from the registrar on the meeting day if you intend to attend in person
- Vote online on the Gosuslugi website for government services
- Vote via Sberbank Online if you are a Sberbank Depository bailor.