PJSC Sberbank holds Supervisory Board meeting
Sberbank announces the results of its Supervisory Board meeting held on November 9, 2021.
Supervisory Board members noted the information regarding the implementation status of Strategy 2023 (9M 2021) and PJSC Sberbank’s 9M 2021 performance report.
The Supervisory Board addressed PJSC Sberbank Group’s 3Q 2021 risk report and approved the Risk Appetite limits.
Supervisory Board members also discussed and noted the following:
- the results of 9M 2021 audits carried out by PJSC Sberbank’s Internal Audit Service
- the evolution of e-commerce projects within the Sberbank ecosystem
- the maturity of the company’s compliance system, compliance risk management, and the work of the Internal Control Service in 2021
- PJSC Sberbank’s Healthcare industry development
- HR strategy implementation.