- Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board of SberBank
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Sberbank
- Executive Director
- Years of election to the Supervisory Board: 1996 – 1999, 2000 – 2015, 2018 – 2021
Year of birth: 1948
Education/academic degree/academic position:
- 1970 – Moscow Financial Institute with a specialization in "Finance & Credit"
- 1978 – All-Union Correspondence Institute of Finance and Economy, post-graduated study, upon completing she was awarded a Ph.D. in Economics
- 2004 – present: Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board of Sberbank
- 2000 – 2004: Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation
- 1998 – 2000: Head of the State Internal Debt Department of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation
- 1993 – 1998: Head of the Securities and Financial Market Department of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation
- 1991 – 1993: Head of the State Securities and Financial Market Department of the Ministry of Economics and Finance (since 1992 – the Ministry of Finance) of the Russian Federation Member of the Collegium of the Ministry of Finance
- 1970 – 1991: Worked at the Ministry of Finance of the RSFSR in various positions
Honors & Awards:
- Order for Merit to the Fatherland 4th Class
- Order of Friendship
- Medal of the Order for Merit to the Fatherland 2nd Class
- Order of Alexander Nevsky
- Letter of Acknowledgment from the President of the Russian Federation
- Certificate of Honor from the Government of the Russian Federation
- Awarded the title of Honored Economist of the Russian Federation
Owns shares of the Bank (interest in the authorized capital: 0.0004%; share of owned common stock: 0.0005%).
Has no family relationships with the other persons who are members of Sberbank’s management bodies and bodies supervising Sberbank’s financial and business operations.