- Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board of SberBank
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Sberbank
- Executive Director
- Years of election to the Supervisory Board: 1996 – 1999, 2000 – 2015, 2018 – 2021
Year of birth: 1948
Education/academic degree/academic position:
- 1970 – Moscow Financial Institute with a degree in "Finance & Credit"
- 1978 – All-Union State Distance-Learning Institute of Finance and Economics, postgraduate education, upon completing she was awarded a PhD in Economics
- 2004 – present: Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board of Sberbank
- 2000 – 2004: Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation
- 1998 – 2000: Head of the State Internal Debt Department of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation
- 1993 – 1998: Head of the Securities and Financial Market Department of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation
- 1991 – 1993: Head of the State Securities and Financial Market Department of the Ministry of Economics and Finance (since 1992 – the Ministry of Finance) of the Russian Federation Member of the Collegium of the Ministry of Finance
- 1970 – 1991: Worked at the Ministry of Finance of the RSFSR in various positions
Honors & Awards:
- Order for Merit to the Fatherland 4th Class
- Order of Friendship
- Medal of the Order for Merit to the Fatherland 2nd Class
- Order of Alexander Nevsky
- Letter of Acknowledgment from the President of the Russian Federation
- Certificate of Honor from the Government of the Russian Federation
- Awarded the title of Honored Economist of the Russian Federation
Owns the Bank’s shares (stake in the authorized capital: 0.0004%; stake of owned common shares: 0.0005%).
Has no family ties with the other persons who are members of Sberbank’s management bodies and bodies supervising Sberbank’s financial and business operations.