Member of the Executive Board, Senior Vice President – Head of Wealth Management Block
Born on 26 February 1979 in Moscow.
Ms Alymova graduated from Financial Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation with a degree in Finance and Credit.
In 2014-2015, she completed the Leadership Excellence through Awareness and Practice program at INSEAD, European Business Management Institute (France).
In 2018, she completed the Managerial Innovations: the Challenge of the 21st Century program of the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University (USA).
In 2018, she completed the Leadership Excellence through Awareness and Practice (LEAP) program, Module X, at the International Institute for Management Development (IMD) (Switzerland).
In 2019, she completed the Women in Leadership program at London Business School.
2000–2011: various positions at the Bank of Moscow, Raiffeisen Bank, and UniCredit Bank.
Since December 2011, she has been working at Sberbank:
- 2011–2014: Director of Retail Lending Division.
- 2014–2017: Senior Managing Director – Director of Retail Non-transactional Products Department.
- 2017-2018: Director of Borrow and Save Tribe.
- November 2018 – December 2018: Vice President – Director of Borrow and Save Tribe.
- December 2018: Senior Vice President – Head of Wealth Management Block.
On November 09, 2020, Ms Alymova joined the Executive Board of Sberbank.
As the Head of Wealth Management Block, she is responsible for:
- Developing the Wealth Management Block strategy
- Ensuring efficient wealth business development in Sberbank Group
- Managing the portfolio of wealth products
- Organizing sales of wealth products
- Managing processes and service quality with regard to wealth products
- Analyzing and streamlining wealth processes; developing banking technologies for wealth products
- Managing private wealth in order to actively attract customers and successfully promote and sell existing and new financial instruments, products and services
Ms Alymova has no equity interest in the charter capital of Sberbank.