The Executive Board of SberBank
Executive body jointly overseeing day-to-day operations of the bank
Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Executive Board
Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Executive Board is in charge of the bank’s day-to-day operations; heads the Executive Board and manages its work.
The competence of the Bank’s Executive Board includes the issues of management of the Bank's daily activities, save for the matters referred to the competence of the General Shareholders’ Meeting and the Supervisory Board of the Bank..
In accordance with its responsibilities, the Executive Board of the Bank:
- holds preliminary discussions on the issues to be considered by the General Shareholders’ Meeting and the Supervisory Board of the Bank, in particular the annual reports, including the Bank’s annual financial statements, prepares draft resolutions thereupon and ensures the implementation of resolutions passed by the General Shareholders' Meeting and the Supervisory Board of the Bank;
- discusses the reports presented by the heads of units of the Bank’s central head office and the heads of regional head offices on the performance for the relevant periods and the performance in particular areas of banking activities;
- determines the Bank’s policy in risk management, ensures conditions for its efficient implementation, organizes the risk management process in the Bank, and determines the units responsible for management of separate kinds of risks;
- organizes practical implementation of the most advanced banking technologies in the Bank’s units, implements projects on complex banking works automation, and ensures creation of present-day banking infrastructure;
- organizes and duly conducts work related to improvement of a network of affiliates and other separate bank units, and makes decisions about a change of the branch’s status and name;
- considers and resolves the issues of participation and termination of the Bank’s participation in other organizations, except for making a decision on participation in associations and other alliances of commercial organizations;
- approves interest rates on deposits of natural persons;
- considers the state of accounting, reporting and internal control at the Bank, hears reports of heads of branches and other separate Bank units after inspections and checks of their activity, and makes decisions on these matters;
- controls adherence to federal laws and other regulatory legal acts by the Bank’s units;
- establishes the system of labor remuneration at the Bank;дательного совета Банка;
- approves candidates for the chairpersons of regional head offices, considers the dismissal of the chairpersons of regional head offices; considers proposals on granting state awards of the Russian Federation to the Bank's most distinguished employees;
- approves internal documents regulating the Bank’s daily activities, including those that determine the Bank’s policy in different lines of business, banking risk management, the work of the Bank’s collective working bodies, except for the internal documents the approval of which lies within the competence of the General Shareholders’ Meeting and the Supervisory Board of the Bank;
- forms collective working bodies, including panels and bank committees, approves provisions on them and establishes their competence, including that related to approval of the Bank’s internal documents which determine the rules, procedures, order of conducting banking and other transactions, and the procedure of interaction between structural units of the Bank’s head office and its branches;
- approves regulations on the Bank’s branches and representative offices;
- makes a decision about appointment of temporary management or the Bank’s authorized representative to manage a branch (regional head office and division);
- considers and resolves other matters relating to the Bank’s activities.