Strategy Partners, consulting company
Strategy Partners is a leading Russian strategic consultant. The company specializes in developing business strategies and implementing operational improvements for medium and large businesses and state institutions in Russia and CIS countries. Strategy Partners helps the commercial and state sectors implement their digital agendas and develops projects in the field of digital transformation of companies, economic sectors, regions and cities. For this purpose the Center for Digital Transformation and the Competency Center for Big Data & Advanced Analytics have been created within the Company.
Together with the Eurasia Competitiveness Institute (ECI), Strategy Partners is a partner of the World Economic Forum (WEF) as part of the Program for international competitiveness of countries, as well as a participant in other flagship projects. As part of its own research agenda, the Company performs an annual survey to estimate how prepared Russian companies are for digital transformation, as well as other socially important and industrial research.
Business line within the ecosystem
Year of foundation
Year of joining the ecosystem
Sber’s stake in the company
completed projects for 300+ companies
projects for administrations of regions and cities over the last 20 years
strategic projects for territory development
Synergies within the ecosystem
- Sber’s Think Tank in terms of implementing strategic initiatives and federal projects
- Developing strategies and implementing consulting projects for the bank’s customers and other Sber ecosystem companies
- Participating in preparation and hosting strategic discussions with the bank’s large and major customers
- Industry and strategy expertise for conferences, forums and other events organized by Sber
- Cooperating with the bank on projects aimed at the development of Russian regions