SberMobile, communications provider
Sberbank-Telecom LLC is a communications provider operated by Sber that offers high-tech digital solutions for individuals, businesses and the State. The company has three main lines of business:
● Sberbank-Telecom is one of Russia’s largest mobile virtual network operators (MVNO). The company is a winner of the international MVNO awards 2020 in the Most Innovative MVNO category. The company has a country-wide coverage, and, jointly with its roaming partners, its coverage is worldwide. It offers communications services for B2C and B2B customers, digital connections and additional benefits for the Sber ecosystem customers.
● One of the largest platforms.
● Digitalization of business and the State based on innovative platforms IoT, M2M and Autotelematica. The platforms enable the organization of such projects as Smart City, Smart Home, remote control and management of transport, Digital Twin of a city, Digital Public Utilities, etc.
Business line within the ecosystem
Year of foundation
Year of joining the ecosystem
Sber’s stake in the company
Russian regions are covered by SberMobile sales
Synergies within the ecosystem
Joint projects in the distribution and marketing fields:
- Connecting subscribers in Sber branches and the mobile Sber Online app.
- Payment for mobile traffic with bonuses.
- Increased cashback in bonuses for paying mobile traffic bills via Sber Online.
- Developing customer service enhancement projects, cooperation with Sber’s
Corporate Solutions Center, launch of a hotline for B2B customers.
- Logging in to SberMobile using Sber ID.
- Discounts for SberPrime customers.
Development plans for 2021-2023
Regional expansion, growth of subscriber base.
Develop a high tech product line: IoT/M2M, marketing SMS, VoIP.
Improve services and service quality for B2C and B2B customers.
Develop new sales channels.
5G testing zones in Smart Cities and autonomous transport.