SberHealth, online healthcare service
SberHealth is a healthcare platform that provides various services: online consultations, appointments, diagnostics or comprehensive examinations, arranging a doctor’s visit at home, services under voluntary insurance programs, veterinary care, and a Health Diary, a service for remote monitoring of patients with chronic conditions. The service provides round-the-clock online consultations with a therapist or pediatrician on duty, and appointments with doctors in more than 40 medical professions.
Business line within the ecosystem
Year of foundation
Year of joining the ecosystem
Sber’s stake in the company
patients made appointments via our service
reviews submitted on the website
practicing physicians in our base
clinics connected to the service
Synergies within the ecosystem
Joint projects in the distribution and marketing fields:
- Distribution of telemedicine packages via Sber channels (in the Bank branches, via Sber Online and ATMs).
- Special Offers for Sber employees.
- Participation in the Bank’s events, including the ‘Green Day’, the largest-scale annual special project.
- Direct marketing targeting the Bank customers: SMS, push messages, email broadcasting.
- Projects carried out jointly with other ecosystem companies: SberCloud.
- Integration into the ecosystem of Sber’s digital products on an exclusive basis.
- Enhancement of recommendation machine learning algorithms using Sber’s data.
- Further integration with Spasibo from Sber loyalty program.
Launching and developing new products for all the aspects of human health.
In the near future, SberHealth will help one to purchase medicines online, fix an appointment for a medical test and take one (also at home), and benefit from a personal healthcare concierge services.
The platform will also feature a large section dedicated to the healthy lifestyle: finding and taking appointments with personal trainers and fitness clubs, consultations on workouts and healthy nutrition, and much more.