SberFood, food tech platform
SberFood is a restaurant selection service created by FoodPlex, a developer of digital solutions for restaurant business. SberFood allows individual customers to select restaurants basing on customer feedback, book tables, pre-order their food and pay their bills including tips with no need to wait for a server. SberFood is there for the customer at every stage, from the moment they just thought of eating, through the moment that they leave the location.
The SberFood platform consists of a mobile app for customers and a loyalty management system, CRM and analytics for restaurants.
The project shareholders are Sber and Mail Group.
Business line within the ecosystem
Food delivery and restaurants
Year of foundation
Year of joining the ecosystem
Sber’s stake in the holding
restaurants are connected to the platform
is the average monthly amount of orders paid via the mobile app.
Synergies within the ecosystem
Joint projects in the distribution and marketing fields:
- Cooperation with other ecosystem companies.
- Using Sberank ID to log in to the application.
- Promotion via Sber channels and serving Sber’s customer base.
- Participation in the events held by the Bank, including the annual ‘Green Day’ special project.
- Direct marketing targeting the Bank customers: SMS, push messages, email broadcasting.
- Integration with Spasibo from Sber loyalty program.
The strategic goal of SberFood is to reduce the customers’ waiting time and turn any contact with a restaurant into a fast and comfortable experience free of unnecessary efforts and expenses.