Sberbank Supervisory Board holds meeting on March 2020.03.2015, Moscow
March 20, 2015, Moscow – Sberbank of Russia announces the results of the Supervisory Board meeting.
The Supervisory Board reviewed issues regarding the preparation and holding of the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting of JSC Sberbank of Russia on 2014 results, and determined the date to hold the meeting – May 29, 2015. The list of persons eligible to attend, in accordance with the decision of the Supervisory Board, will be based on the list at the end of the trading day – April 20, 2015.
The Supervisory Board has confirmed the following list of candidates for the elections that will take place at the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting of JSC Sberbank of Russia on 2014 results:
- Georgy Luntovskiy, First Deputy Chairman of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Dmitry Tulin, First Deputy Chairman of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Sergei Shvetsov, First Deputy Chairman, Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Nadezhda Ivanova, Deputy Chairman of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation – Director of the Consolidated Economic Department
- Sergey Ignatiev, Advisor to the Chairman, Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Anton Siluanov, Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation
- Kudrin Aleksei, Dean of the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Saint Petersburg State University
- Alessandro Profumo, Chairman, Monte dei Paschi di Siena Bank (Italy)
- Herman Gref, CEO, Chairman of the Executive Board, Sberbank of Russia
- Bella Zlatkis, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board, Sberbank of Russia
- Martin Grant Gilman, Professor, Higher School of Economics
- Peter Kraljic, Director Emeritus, McKinsey
- Gennady Melikyan, Member of the Advisory Board to the Chairman, Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Nadia Wells, Investment and Corporate Management Consultant
- Vladimir Mau, Rector, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- Sergei Sinelnikov-Murylev, Rector, Russian Foreign Trade Academy of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- Evsey Gurvich, Head of the Economic Expert Group
The Advisory Board also reviewed the annual accounting (financial) statements of JSC Sberbank of Russia for 2014 and recommended that it be confirmed at the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting; reviewed submitted candidate proposals for the Audit Committee and confirmed the list of candidates; and reviewed and confirmed the statute of the dividend policy of JSC Sberbank of Russia as amended.
In addition, the Supervisory Board heard the following: reports on Sberbank Group preliminary results for 2014 according to IFRS, the current status of implementing Sberbank’s projects to develop its corporate and investment banking business, results of audits carried out by Sberbank’s Internal Audit Service for 4Q and for 2014, and the interim report on the activities of the Sberbank Committee for Minority Shareholder Relations.
# # #
Sberbank of Russia
Tel. +7(495) 957 5721
Sberbank of Russia is Russia’s largest bank and a leading global financial institution. Sberbank holds almost one third of aggregate Russian banking sector assets, it is the key lender to the national economy and the biggest deposit taker in Russia. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is the founder and principal shareholder of Sberbank owning 50% of the Bank's authorized capital plus one voting share, with the remaining 50% held by domestic and international investors. Sberbank has more than 110 million individual customers and 1 million corporate clients in 22 countries. Sberbank has the largest distribution network in Russia with more than 17,000 branches, and its international operations include UK, US, CIS, Central and Eastern Europe, Turkey and other countries.
The Bank holds the general banking license No.1481 issued by the Bank of Russia. The official website is www.sberbank.ru.