Sberbank holds Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting29.05.2015, Moscow
May 29, 2015, Moscow – Sberbank of Russia announces the results of today’s shareholders’ meeting.
At the meeting Sberbank shareholders approved the annual report and the Bank’s annual accounting (financial) statements for 2014.
The Supervisory Board’s recommendations for the distribution of 2014 profits and payment of dividends (0.45 rubles for each common share and 0.45 rubles for each preferred share) were approved. June 15 was set as the date for determining those eligible to receive dividends.
OOO Ernst & Young was selected as OJSC Sberbank of Russia’s Auditor for 2015 and 1Q 2016.
Members of the Supervisory Board and Audit Committee were also elected during the meeting.
The members of the Supervisory Board are:
- Georgy Luntovskiy, First Deputy Chairman, Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Dmitry Tulin, First Deputy Chairman, Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Sergei Shvetsov, First Deputy Chairman, Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Nadezhda Ivanova, Deputy Chairman, Central Bank of the Russian Federation – Director of the Consolidated Economic Department
- Sergey Ignatiev, Advisor to the Chairman, Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Anton Siluanov, Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation
- Aleksei Kudrin, Dean of the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Saint Petersburg State University
- Alessandro Profumo, Chairman, Monte dei Paschi di Siena Bank (Italy)
- Herman Gref, CEO, Chairman of the Executive Board, Sberbank of Russia
- Martin Grant Gilman, Professor, Higher School of Economics
- Gennady Melikyan, Member of the Advisory Board to the Chairman, Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Nadia Wells, Investment and Corporate Management Consultant
- Vladimir Mau, Rector, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- Sergei Sinelnikov-Murylev, Rector, Russian Foreign Trade Academy of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
The members of the Audit Committee are:
- Galina Golubenkova, Deputy Director, Internal Audit Department, Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Vladimir Volkov, Deputy Chief Accountant, Central Bank of the Russian Federation, Deputy Director, Accounting & Reporting Department
- Natalia Borodina, Head of Audit Operations on Financial Markets and Work with Credit Organizations, Internal Audit Department, Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Tatiana Domanskaya, Head of the Division For Interaction With External Regulatory Authorities, Internal Audit Department, Sberbank of Russia
- Yulia Isakhanova, Head of Financial Control Division, Finance Department, Sberbank of Russia
- Alexey Minenko, Deputy Chief Accountant, Deputy Head of the Accounting and Reporting Department, Sberbank of Russia
- Natalia Revina, Director of the Department of Methodology and Risk Control, Sberbank of Russia
It was decided to elect Herman Gref CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board of Sberbank for a new term beginning November 29, 2015.
The assembly also approved the Bank’s Restated Charter, amended Provisions about the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting, amended Provisions about the Supervisory Board, and amended Provisions about Remuneration and Compensation for the Members of the Supervisory Board.
The assembly determined the price of the services provided under the liability insurance policy for directors, officials and the company (hereinafter the Contract) in the amount of the insurance premium – 37,539,588 rubles, and also approved the transaction between Sberbank (insured) and Ingosstrakh (insurer) about the approval of the Contract. The subject of the approved interested-party transaction is the obligation of the insurer to pay compensation if any of the insured events outlined in the contract occur.
# # #
Sberbank of Russia is Russia’s largest bank and a leading global financial institution. Sberbank holds almost one third of aggregate Russian banking sector assets, it is the key lender to the national economy and the biggest deposit taker in Russia. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is the founder and principal shareholder of Sberbank owning 50% of the Bank's authorized capital plus one voting share, with the remaining 50% held by domestic and international investors. Sberbank has more than 135 million individual customers and 1 million corporate clients in 22 countries. Sberbank has the largest distribution network in Russia with almost 17,000 branches, and its international operations include UK, US, CIS, Central and Eastern Europe, Turkey and other countries.
The Bank holds the general banking license No.1481 issued by the Bank of Russia. The official website is www.sberbank.ru.