Changes in the Share Capital and Information on Share Issues
|#||Issue registration date||Ordinary Shares||Preferred Shares||Charter Capital (in thousand RUB)|
|Number of Shares Outstanding||Nominal Value (RUB)||Number of Shares Outstanding||Nominal Value (RUB)||Cumulative total|
|1||Apr 15, 1993||45,000||50||250,000||1||2,500|
|2||Jun 29, 1993||135,000||50||750,000||1||10,000|
|3||Dec 21, 1993||720,000||50||4,000,000||1||50,000|
|4||Apr 12, 1994||900,000||50||5,000,000||1||100,000|
|5||Jul 20, 1995||1,900,000||50||-||-||195,000|
|6||Sep 28, 1995||2,426,249||50||-||-||316,312|
|7||May 15, 1996||2,873,751||50||40,000,000||1||500,000|
|8||Dec 25, 1996||4,002,000||50||-||-||700,100|
|9||Jun 09, 1998||1,000,000||50||-||-||750,100|
|10||Jun 04, 2001||4,998,000||50||-||-||1,000,000|
|11 **||Aug 01, 2006||19,000,000||3,000||50,000,000||60||60,000,000|
|12||Mar 29, 2007||2,586,948||3,000||-||-||67,760,844|
|13 ***||Jul 19, 2007||21,586,948,000||3||1,000,000,000||3||67,760,844|
|* adjusted for ruble denomination
** face value increase
*** share split
Shares issue #11 (conversion)
Share conversion was accomplished through a 60-fold increase in nominal value of share and no change to the number of shares outstanding (via re-evaluation of the Bank's assets):
- All ordinary shares outstanding with a nominal value of RUB50 per share were converted into ordinary shares with a nominal value of RUB3,000 per share;
- All preferred shares outstanding with a nominal value of RUB1 per share were converted into preferred shares with a nominal value of RUB60 per share.
Shares issue #13 (share split)
- All ordinary shares outstanding with a nominal value of RUB3,000 per share were converted into ordinary shares with a nominal value of RUB3 per share under a 1:1000 share split;
- All preferred shares outstanding with a nominal value of RUB60 per share were converted into preferred shares with a nominal value of RUB20 per share under a 1:20 share split.
Sberbank shares outstanding have the following individual state registration numbers issued by The Bank of Russia as of July 11, 2007.
- Ordinary share – 10301481В
- Preferred share – 20301481В
The Bank's ordinary and preferred shares have been publicly traded on the Russian exchange markets since 1996. They are in the first level of the Moscow Exchange (MICEX) quotation. American Depositary Receipts are listed on the London Stock Exchange, they are admitted to trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the OTC market of the US.